Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weddings - Great for Photos of Women


Recently one of my daughters gave me a wonderful gift. A wedding! No, not mine - hers. Confused? Let me explain. As a middle aged man, I like nothing better than ogling young ladies. In particular the wives, friends and girlfriends at my daughters wedding. I am quite expert at taking cleavage shots, while pretending to be slightly inebriated. My wife is clueless as to my photographic quest, and thinks I am just being friendly - while I have my15 megapixel, 10mm, fisheye lens shoved into our nearest and dearest's chest.


The best part is looking at the pictures at work with my 'mates' and impressing them with my artwork. Though actually they think I'm an idiot, and find it extremely offensive to see their own wives exposed in such a way. Oh well, there's no pleasing everybody, eh?

No comments: